“Exchange of Know-How for Local and Regional Administrations (BIL-YAP) – TTGS/090” project started with the goal of establishing long-term partnerships on public administration capacity development and SME financing practices between local authorities in Bulgaria and Turkey; and exchanging information with Bulgaria from the perspective of EU practices.
Within this scope, the project aims to:
- Encouraging partnership and cooperation between representatives of the provincial and local admnistrations, NGOs, business organisations and academia from Turkey with their counterparts in an EU member-state;
- Improving knowledge on European integration, EU institutions, structures, and policies related to the EU Objectives of the action accession of Turkey and roles of different stakeholders and social groups in Turkey’s preparation for EU membership;
- Enhancing the capacity of the provincial and local authorities, NGOs, business organisations and academia in Osmaniye Province to prepare and implement projects financed by the EU funds;
- Improving project preparation & implementation capacity of provincial, local administrations, NGOs, business organisations and academia in Turkey & Bulgaria;
- Sharing of knowledge, experience and practical methodologies for introduction of financial instruments and initiatives for local economic development like guarantee funds for SMEs, PPP, concessions etc.
Please click here for detailed information on our project.
The content contained in the English website is taken in condensed form, from the original site available in Turkish. Please click here to access the main site.